Trying really hard to keep up with my class but things can get a bit overwelming. Timing is not on my side and it's driving nuts. I know I can do it but after trying so much you just wat to give up, and that's not me. So I need to figure out a way to manage my time better
Keep trying. Remember always look at your glass half full. prioritise. You can do it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnything that is worthwhile in this life does not come easy, unless you were born to millionaire family and even in their lives they have their own struggles. It is easy to recognize you are not one to give up, you would not even be in school if that was your nature. I don't know if you believe in praying. I do believe there is power in prayers. At times when I get discouraged, I think of this particular verse in the bible. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your own understanding, acknowledge him in all thine way and he will direct thy path" Be encouraged and stay strong:-)
ReplyDeleteI know how overwhelming it can be, but don't give up. Take one step at a time, slow deep breaths and continue.There is a light at the end of the tunnel, just keep trying. You can do it.I believe you can!!
ReplyDelete