It's amazing how you can feel one way one minute and feel differently the next.. Life is a journey, at times it feels like a roller coaster ride that is never going to end. Not feeling well or happy today but somehow my heat is rejoicing and that's a great feeling.
I can relate! Keep your head up, You are a Dorsainvil! lol.. I'm telling dad you're not taking care of yourself. lol...You need to keep going, this will pay-off in the end, I promise. I'm here for you. :)
ReplyDeleteLife is a journey,much like a roller coaster; one that you must enjoy with every bend and turn. You can not enjoy the good if you don't endure the bad. The things we go through in life makes up the people we turn out to be. Keep in mind the goals you have set for yourself and allow nothing to detour you from that.
ReplyDelete