Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The things I carry in my bag!

All the things I carry with me are things with a significant meaning. In my purse I carry a note pad and a pen in order for me to write all of my task. I carry my lip gloss and my make-up, I mean lets face it a girl doesn't go anywhere without her beauty tools. I also carry my phone, not because I want to but  because I have to in case of an emergency. I carry lots of gum, that I must have, love my gum. At last, an inspirational book to help me look at the positive side of life.

2 comments:

  1. What's with you and gum? lol...Too much of anything is not good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girls purse carries many important things. I also carry my pursue everywhere which includes: my phone, my makeup and other important items. Many things we need are all wrapped up in one little bag.

    ReplyDelete