Saturday, May 25, 2013

poetry!

It feels so nice to have such a long weekend. I needed that. Anyway, I'm learning a lot about poetry which I didn't know much about. Poetry to me used to be just things that doesn't make sense but after getting the hang of it, I realize it's a beautiful thing.

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea how nice it feels. I wish we can get this often. Poetry is beautiful. I was always interested in know how to interpret them as well. speaking of long weekend and beautiful things, are we still going tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find poetry to have so much meaning behind the lines, but it is such a complicated and hard thing to understand and analyze. At least for me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you maggie me and you are in the same boat i was never a big fan of understanding poems but im trying and learning a few in this class as we do them.

    ReplyDelete